Fun For A Week - Friends For Life
Camp Casco is a week-long sleep-away summer camp for childhood cancer patients and survivors. We build friendships between children affected by cancer that last well beyond the week of camp itself.
- Round-the-clock medical staff
- Experienced camp counselors
- Small camp size
- Nearly 1:1 counselor-to-camper ratio
- Knowing that their child receives tons of personal attention throughout the week!
- Making new friends
- Enjoying traditional summer camp activities, like swimming and archery
- Trying new things, like our annual traditions Lights Out Lunch and Egg Roulette
- Coming back year after year!
Best of all, the only cost associated with attending Camp Casco is a $100 application fee, waived for all who apply by March 15, 2017! With all of these great perks, it's no surprise that 100% of eligible 2015 campers applied to return to Camp Casco in 2016!!
Eligible campers are current cancer patients or survivors who have the permission of their physician to attend. Campers should be age 7-17 years old on the first day of camp (8/21/17) and live in New England.
Join us this summer for a safe, supportive, one-of-a-kind summer camp experience your child will never forget!