Campers may be driven to/from Overnight Camp, or may utilize our complimentary bus from designated sites in the Brookline and Shrewsbury areas of Massachusetts - whichever is easiest for you!
For those who prefer to drive to and from Overnight Camp, campers can be checked in and out at the YMCA Berkshire Outdoor Center:
- Check-in: Monday 8/20 between 2:00-2:30 PM
- Pick-up: Saturday 8/25 between 9:00-9:30 AM
For Bus Riders
For those who would like to utilize our free bus from Brookline, MA, campers may be checked in and out at Larz Anderson Park.
- Check-in: Monday 8/20 between 10:00-10:30 AM
- Pick-up: Saturday 8/25 between 12:30-1:00 PM
For those who would like to utilize our free bus from Shrewsbury, MA, campers may be checked in and out at Donahue Rowing Center.
- Check-in: Monday 8/20 between 11:30 AM-12:00 PM
- Pick-up: Saturday 8/25 between 11:00-11:30 AM.
Our buses are equipped with wheelchair ties, and driven by licensed, background-checked drivers. A First Aid-certified individual is present on each bus.Camp Casco abides by all state health regulations for summer camps and is licensed by the Becket Board of Health. Camp Casco follows the Gold Ribbon standards suggested by Children's Oncology Camping Association, International.