How To Apply
New Applicants: Complete your application online or on paper! Click the link below to begin your online application, or download a camper application to return via mail, fax, or email
Enrolled 2018 Campers: Complete your supplementary materials online or on paper! Click the link below to complete your supplementary forms electronically, or return them via mail, fax, or email.
There is a $100 late application fee for applications submitted after March 30, 2018. We are able to waive this fee for new campers referred by certain clinics and organizations. Click the drop-down menu to check if your clinic or referring organization is listed, and for more info on how to redeem!
- Baystate Medical Center
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- DFCI/Jimmy Fund Clinic
- Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Notre Dame Health Care
- Tufts Floating Hospital
- UMass Memorial
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- Andrew's Helpful Hands
- Community Crossroads
- Expect Miracles Foundation
- Family Reach
- Joe Andruzzi Foundation
- Kids Kicking Cancer
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Lucy's Love Bus
- One Mission
- One Summit
- Rett's Roost
- Survivor Journeys
- Team Impact
- Why Me and Sherry's House
To redeem your fee waiver, simply select "Apply" above. On the first screen you will be asked to choose where you heard about us. Select the hospital or clinic where your child is/was treated, or the organization who shared our information with you, and that's it! Your 100% application fee waiver is automatically applied. You can proceed to complete and submit your application with no additional costs.
Questions about our application fee waivers? Please contact email@example.com or call 857-302-2726 and we will be happy to assist!
What Happens Next?
- After submitting your child's application online, you will receive an email within a few minutes to confirm that your child's space has been reserved at Camp Casco.
- After submitting your child's application via mail, email, or fax, you will receive an email within 5 business days to confirm that your child's space has been reserved at Camp Casco.
- In early April, you will receive a supplementary materials packet. Supplementary materials are required for final acceptance to Camp Casco and must be returned by May 31, 2018.
- In early June, you will receive a camper acceptance packet with a sample itinerary, suggested packing list, and more. You will also receive a phone call from a Camp Casco representative to collect any additional information and answer any questions you may have.
For any questions about Camp Casco's application process, please contact us. We are always available to help you fill out your application and answer any questions you may have!
If you would like a copy of our background check, health care, discipline policies, or procedures for filing grievances, please contact us!